Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Incredible!

Lol the kidney's back! Great trequel or wathever you want to call it, this is what I have been waiting for my whole life!

[LL] - Time [LL] - Time

It's the best clock movie I've ever seen!

I loved the graphics, the dialogues were funny and the plot was the most bieautiful thing I've seen in my whole life! XD

Madanimation responds:

You sir are a god among men.

Penguin in a microwave Penguin in a microwave

Nice little gadget!

I like it! It only needs sound and better graphics to be part of the best gadgets on newgrounds. Seriously! It's funny as hell.

demonicfiendchild responds:

im working on a second one with sound and stuff i just need to figure out flash cs4 a bit first half the menu things dissappear when i need them etc. lol

Red White & Blue Red White & Blue

Nice

That really played a trick on me. The coloured text messes with your mind! It's brilliant!

SpaceshipBomber SpaceshipBomber

...

Why do you upload the same stuff over and over again?! Update your games instead of polluting the portal. (And I say this without any hate, because it's still a pretty good game)

Actionscript Tutorial. Actionscript Tutorial.

Thanks!

This really helped me to comprehend action script. Thanks a lot!

.::Destructive Impact::. .::Destructive Impact::.

Wicked.

I love the bass intro, but the rest of the song seemed a bit charged to me.
3/5

Aquatic Ambiance Remix [7000] Aquatic Ambiance Remix [7000]

I love it!

This was a great experience. Seriously! I listened to it trough my head phones and couldn't beleive my ears. This is an incredible soundtrack, feels a bit extra-terrestrial to me, great job with the stereo mixing too!

Sirhc7000 responds:

Yea I tried to trip ppl out with all the effects n such on this one. Glad you liked it! Stay on the look out more more music from me!

!hardstyle! - Dark Cloud Remix !hardstyle! - Dark Cloud Remix

Brilliant!

This song sounds like an LSD badtrip or something. I love the way the feel of the song is never the same.